When people wear a belt but still have their pants like...nearly touching the ground, when people in front of me walk reaaaally slow, when you chew like a cow, omfg ok I hate it when people try to stuff their religious beliefs down my fucking throat - that's great that you believe in God, I accept your religion, so you should just go ahead and accept that I don't. Seriously. Everytime someone does that, I want to punch them.
- when people eat with their mouth open or when they talk while eating
- people on mtr who look over your shoulder to see what you're typing on your phone... even worse when they do it deliberately
- people who go all 'I DIDN'T STUDY' and ends up getting A*s.. k maybe it's not a pet peeve but i absolutely HATE it when people do it just to rub it into your face
- people who go 'HOW HAVE YOU NOT READ/SEEN THIS?!' when i haven't seen something really overrated. like 'hunger games' or smth, idk...
- people who call me 'nerd' just because i care about my grades
- waiters in jap restaurants who either never refill teacups or refill it every 10 seconds
- teachers who go all 'YOU HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND TALENT!' and gives you a shitty grade
- people who treat you differently depending who they're with
the list goes on and on, but i feel like half of the people who read this will unfollow me if i list out everything. cause there are just too many things that bother me...
when people speak as though they are giving me permission to do something even though i dont need their damn permission. example: me talking to my student council members.
i said 'i'm going to forward the emails to so and so and i'll only be able to find the number for you tomorrow.'
and one of the members say 'fine. i'll give you until tomorrow.'
WHAT ON EARTH YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. SHUT UP.
-Religious bigots who use Jesus as an excuse to be an ignorant hypocrite
-When people eat with their mouths open, showing food getting churned up bleurgh
-People who have a disability or a somewhat "unique" characteristic, and see that as a prerogative to get special undeserved rights
-When cellists play on their strings too hard, or so soft that it makes your skin crawl
people who give me that "once over" look from head to toe in public
people who cut their nails on public transport (WTF!)
people who use acronyms when they talk
people who write "first" and "thumbs up if you are the 301st viewer" on youtube
people who take a century to look for their wallet at the counter when a queue of people are standing behind them
people who wear stilettos but can't walk in them
people who always say " that awkward moment when"...
people who always say " what's going on" every minute during a movie
slow walkers on the street. DIEE
people who make the duck face or peace sign in every single photo
people who always say "im going to start dieting tomorrow" but you know they never will
i have way more but cbf to list.... hahaha
People making me do unnecessary things
PDA (which I guess counts in the first category) or at least forced PDA
Saying unnecessary things about me if you don't even know me
Kids that cry for no reason but for want of attention
When someone is being irritating and you call them out on it and they're like IS IT BECAUSE I'M ___________ (whatever way they may be different from you)
People shoving onto the MTR when the doors are closing and the train is clearly full
Angry pandas shoving my computer off my desk and -
End of top responses. View all responses »