TrishBerg's responses are protected.
Brb, one moment <3
This lamp is a very special little "souvenir" or sorts. It was given to my Mother shortly before her passing. It is one of those touch lamps that detect warmth -- the more you tapped it, the brighter the light got, until the cycle started over again. My Father gave it to me on the D.L. so that I could have a piece of my Mom in my room without my former step-mom getting jealous of a dead woman. I loved it so much until one afternoon I bumped the dresser and it fell to the floor, shattering the bulb and setting it on fire. I was a kid, a youngin', I had no knowledge on how to deal with electrical fires, so I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue, moistened them, and placed them on the fire. Inevitably, I had a jolt of electricity surge through me like a feeling I had never encountered before. The fire went out <33 xD
It has not worked at all since that incident, but it's still perty cute decoration..
End of top responses. View all responses »