Would you ask ME (just me) a question? No need to respond just ask it to me. And make it as offensive, weird, odd, sexual and thought-provoking as possible. (If you just answer this, I can't answer the question.)
Scenario: you're going to die in the foreseeable future (within a year). You have decided or your closest ones have convinced you to host a get-together to celebrate your life. You have final say in what will go down. The questions are:
1) What food do you serve? Any personal favorites?
2) What music do you play? Any particular songs or pieces?
3) How many do you invite? Will it be a smaller or larger gathering?
4) What items, if any, do you display as representations of your life?
5) How long will the get-together last?
6) How close to your estimated death date will you host the get-together?
One last question:
7) Do you fuck the brains out of the cute waiter who's been checking you out (assuming your soon-to-be-cause-of-death is not a transferable disease)?