Most Smiled Responses
Oh gosh there are so many nice things about being a member of Project A. I have to list all of them down:
1. Friendship/sisterhood - At first, we didn't know each other and Anna was our only common friend but after several months, we found friends we know we can depend on and will help us out even if the context is outside Project A business.
2. Outlet of talent - We're not fantastic dancers but after rigorous practices, we can say that we have honed our "hidden" talent and we realized that it's never too late to pursue something. We saw that we can dance, bring joy to other people.
3. Confidence - Stage fright is one thing we have conquered. We thought we can never perform properly but dancing onstage helped us out in other aspects of life as well. We learned to battle shyness and we believed in ourselves more than we used to. We learned how to reach out and interact with other people.
4. Strength - Through the various challenges we faced as a group, we learned how to be strong not only for ourselves but also to give support and strength to people who need them.
5. Happiness - We are all very happy being part of the group. We found happiness in dancing, performing, in meeting new people and of course, in each other.
Members... okay here's a one by one "summary" of character/qualities of members. :)) But I advise you to get to know them first!
1. Joy - Daebak fighitng spirit! Joy is a very kind person. <3 She may appear quiet and shy but she's actually very outgoing. Likes to tell jokes, has an upbeat fighting spirit and loves to perform. She's a strong person - right now she's faced with a lot of adversities in life but she never ran away from anything.
2. Monina - Innocent unni! Monina is hardworking and never gives up. You can expect her to be the first to know the steps because she really studies the moves and everything little aspect. She's very innocent and this can sometimes be the reason why we make fun of her :)) Very objective, smart and level headed, she is opinionated and always strives for the best.
3. Hana - Resident Shikshin! Hana is very religious. Her faith enables her to listen to problems, give advices to friends and keep a strong spirit that we can overcome any obstacles in our way. :) She's a free-spirited girl who does what she wants and do not let others dictate her life. She's very caring, passionate and is a busybody but allots time for all her endeavors.
4. Anna - Badass maknae! Anna is crazy. Lol. :)) She's very creative and open-minded. Likes to organize things for the group and keep everyone informed of everything. She may appear like a bad girl when you first see her but she's funny (although sometimes obscenely funny) and she's not afraid to show everyone who she is. She may be moody at times but is very dedicated to the group.
5. Isay - Aegyo BB! Isay is our newest member. She really loves to dance and is very sympathetic to animals, especially dogs. She has her own say over things and she doesn't back down to competition. She's sweet, lovable and gentle but she can get pretty fired up when faced with a challenge.
First of all, 2NE1 is a very talented group and their members have very diverse personalities which really show whenever they perform. Project A members are also very much different from CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy. We're trying to immerse ourselves in their character to give our dance attitude. :D Also, they have a lot of fans here in the Philippines as well and we don't want to be a disappointment to them so apart from memorizing lyrics and dance steps, we are working on our best to give them a spectacular performance that's very 2NE1. <3 -Anna
First of all, we are very thankful for all the support and love they have been/are giving to us. :) We see them as friends who exist on the same level as us so they shouldn't be scared of approaching us or anything. XD We'll continue giving our best in everything we do and we hope we can provide them with memorable performances and probably, inspire them to pursue a talent. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS! <3