I love my banana cake recipe. Just because it was an accident from too much experimentation.
- Sugar: preferably icing sugar, a cup
- Flour: a cup
- Nutmeg powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon (to be added before chucking the mixture into the oven)
- Bananas (of course): 3
- 3 eggs
- Baking soda: a teaspoon
- Baking powder: a teaspoon
- Milk: 2 spoons of warm milk
That's all I can think of at the moment. Just mix all of it, to a nice paste and put it in the oven for about 10 mins at 240 degrees heat (and then incrementally until you feel the cake is done).
*Clearly from experimentation - I'm no baker or cook. But trust me, the cake will be so delicious.